Birthday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday thread

No, it's not my birthday but I DEMAND a birthday thread NOT started by myself as in the last 4 years

November 10th

Thanks
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Well, by gawd, I'll sure be on the look out.

BTW, tabloids are saying the world will end on the 9th.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I can't be here on that day.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

But I have taken a solemn vow not to start a birthday thread on that day.

Maybe Sloww will be in his bunker after the predicted holocaust, and he can start one that you'll never know about.

Comment

I was gonna, but I can't cave in to terrorist demands.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Just post a lot before hand.. always reminding people that it is almost your birthday.

Honestly, I don't know what the big deal is. I never really had parties when I was young (well, sometimes we would have cake, there would be a couple of people (2-4) who I could call my freinds, and my family). When there became less freinds.. and my family was busy... I started just not having one.

In college I never did anything for my birthday, except for my senior year. Then, although I needed to be working on HW, I decided to go with my freinds to the Wings place they were planning on going to.

In graduate school, despite having lots of freinds (far more than I have ever had before in my life, and some very good/close) I think people have only done stuff for me on my birthday once? I mean, we went out and they got me really drunk . I think the other times I just went out to dinner with my freinds (like I did every day).

So I guess I really don't see what is important with birthdays.. Weddings on the other hand are important. And while I don't always do Thanksgiving, I would like to. (And I have always done Christmas, and it is important to me)

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

All I want for my birthday is a super-model in the sack.

Poly can provide that for me, right?
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Birthday parties suck, I've always hated them -- especially my own.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm sure any party you're in sucks, Ashboy.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

My father has birthday that day, and his rights are older than yours. And I can only congratulate on person per day.

Choose another day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                      All I want for my birthday is a super-model in the sack.

Poly can provide that for me, right?
                      As a matter of fact, Markos and Dan have been talking about having a special sale through ACS store.
                      Keep checking.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

BAH
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Birthday thread

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                          No, it's not my birthday but I DEMAND a birthday thread NOT started by myself as in the last 4 years

November 10th

Thanks
                          Happy Birthday!

Of course, you started this thread yourself.
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I am sorry, I forgot.

I had intended to make a thread.. but then I got busy.

This should have been posted closer to the time.

Anyways, hpbd.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

(click the smilie)
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X