• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twin hobbit rulers
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Ban Heresson
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

How surprising, Poland acting imperialist against its stronger neighbours.
        And you wonder why Russia would rather build a pipeline in the water than have it touch Polish soil?
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

At least Russia combats true menaces such as Greenpeace and Amnesty International.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Capitalist Russia, yes. And only because the West can't get over the fact that Russia is a powerful nation once again, and uses other organisations in an attempt to create a vassal state.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Anybody wants to place bets next time a submarine of their sinks?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

WTF.
                Imperialist Polish act?

Why do Russians here have such a paranoid perception of reality?
                What organizations and vassal state are you talking about?
                Whichever it may be, I'm sure it's no act of Russian imperialism.
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

What's on the bottom of Severomorsk harbour can't sink.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                    Anybody wants to place bets next time a submarine of their sinks?
                    The Polish Submarine fleet, complete with the latest screen door technology.
                    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I think russian airplanes are far worse than submarines, they always fall in the black sea
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                        When I drive drive towards a border with my car, don't stop when I'm decidedly asked to do so, and kidnap officials (!) I wouldn't expect other behavior.
                        They should have thrown them overbord!
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

No matter what you say, the Germans started it.

Comment

If I am to believe custom officers or an accused smuggler, I will believe the custom officer probably.
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                            X