Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Olbermann PWNS Bush, defends Habeas Corpus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Olbermann PWNS Bush, defends Habeas Corpus.

Yeah, well, until Bush rounds up thousands of Muslim Americans and carts them off and their property is absorbed by the state he's got a ways to go before matching that liberal icon FDR

So when Olberman rants against Bush and winks at FDRs misdeeds I gotta keep it real...

Comment

I saw this one. I don't think its his best work, but it's something that needed to be said.

Newt Gingrich today (or sometime recently) talked about how taking accused terrorist to court for a real trial would be the same as the Italian authorities dealing with the mafia. That's sick.

The Republican party has ZERO shame in lying and exaggerating the problems to make up their own ill-conceived solutions.
      Last edited by Eroberer; October 19, 2006, 02:40.

Comment

The Italians do take the mafia to court.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It has recently come to my attention that I love Keith Olbermann. Every straight man is allowed to have one man-crush, and Keith Olbermann is mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            The Italians do take the mafia to court.
            I think he means the Italians dealing with the mafia, in a friendly way, not a law and justice way.
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Killuminati
              It has recently come to my attention that I love Keith Olbermann. Every straight man is allowed to have one man-crush, and Keith Olbermann is mine.
              Who are you?
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Who are you?

Keith Olbermann, most likely...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                X