Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on Dec 15 I'm going to a Chuck Schuldiner tribute in Vilnius, the local death/black bands will do covers, jolly good fun!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Rob Zombie - Educated Horses
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871

at you!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• jean michel jarre - oxygene (album)
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Marah - If You Didn't Laugh You'd Cry
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Cheap Trick - greatest hits
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Happy- Ned's Atomic Dustbin.

Comment

• Soundgarden - Ultramega OK
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• cosmic gate - should have known (dj delicious remix)

the bassline on this is an absolute monster.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Soundgarden - Louder Than Love

" - Badmotorfinger

Nirvana - Bleach
                      Last edited by Lord Avalon; December 1, 2006, 21:12.

Comment

• the hand that feeds, by nine inch nails.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Baba Yetu

Comment

• Chrono Cross - Intro Movie Theme
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Brinsley Schwarz - Silver Pistol
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Gus Cannon & His Jug Stompers - 1928-1930

Blues.

Comment

Working...
                                X