Pick your poison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whisky >> Whiskey
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Which spelling is correct depends on the region. In Scotland there's no E. In America there is.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Exactly.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Avast, me hearties! I be drinken the rum. Yaaarrrrrr!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Beer is what I generally drink.

I like rum, gives me a happy buzz.

I also like bourbon though that makes me depressed.

Though I don't drink much at all, possibly once a month.

Comment

I'm an ex-sailor, so obviously it's rum.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                I'm an ex-sailor, so obviously it's rum.

ACK!
                That is what I started out with ... until I discovered brandy and cognac that is.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I think I had brandy. It's a little too (can't think of the word). You pretty much had to sip it, it tasted so bad. I finished most of it because it would have been rude to my host, had I not.

And I am a lightweight, but I usually don't get sick unless I mix drinks. The problem is, I like to mix things up. I get tired of drinking beer all the time. My last time drinking I was drinking beer (newcastle brown ale), but wanted to finish up with something different. A Mai Tai. mmm, those are good. I love mixed drinks. But those sweet drinks do get me sick . I didn't actually get sick a couple weeks ago, but I was close. Real close.

Comment

anything but everclear/maddog

vodka and mountain dew...try it
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I drink wine with food mostly. When it's alchohol only I prefer whiskey / bourbon /sour mash, or brandy / cognac. I cannot stand beer, and won't touch most mixed drinks, gin or vodka.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                        Which spelling is correct depends on the region. In Scotland there's no E. In America there is.
                        I think Whiskey comes from the Irish spelling, and Whisky the Scottish.

Comment

Single malts and aged rums for me.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Just had some Greek Cab I bought on site in Nemea. Drank some beer yesterday. Drank some rum last friday. Will drink eveything this friday during my good friend's stag night.
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'm a beer man, myself...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                                I think Whiskey comes from the Irish spelling, and Whisky the Scottish.
                                Yeah. The Irish and Americans get an E for effort, but alas...

Comment

Working...
                                X