Pick your poison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing worse than a sloppy drunk.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sure there is. Vomitting drunks, driving drunks, yer mother drunk, all three at once . . .
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Those are all pretty sloppy.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm the alchy who likes everything. And to prove that I'm not exagerating about the banana booze, here's a picture of something that's been sitting in my fridge for ages (it was a gift from my cousin):
          Attached Files

Comment

That's probably pretty tasty.

Comment

Probably isn't, or it wouldn't have "been sitting in his fridge for ages"
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Give it to you while you're lurching around and I imagine you wouldn't mind it so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                  Beer. It has the most sips in it. I like the odd vodka, but I don't know what serious spirit drinkers do between shots if they don't want to get plastered. I don't like plastered.
                  you sip whiskey

and I was plastered a lot

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    Sure there is. Vomitting drunks, driving drunks, yer mother drunk, all three at once . . .
                    I am none of those..

I do admit I puke often, but I am not a puker..

I generally (all but a couple times) only puke after I have gone home and am sobering up.. I am pretty sure it has to do with the fact that my medicine and alcohol aren't suppose to be mixed.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I've never had to vomit from drinking, and only got a (mild) hangover once. I also usually appear to be at least twice as drunk as I actually am, because I get into it a lot more. Combine that with the fact that my antidepressants make me get drunk about twice as fast as I would otherwise, and I strike most people as one hell of a lightweight.

And I too typically sip my whisky. I'm fairly particular about it. I tried Glenlivet once, it tasted like a really puny imitation of 'fiddich. Has anybody here ever had Oban?
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

DP
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That's exactly what I think of Glenlivet. Though, not so vehemently that I would post it twice
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Go ahead. You know you want to badly.

Last edited by SlowwHand; October 17, 2006, 22:03.

Comment

Beer, with wine as a not-too-distant second. I generally hate liquor, thoughI do enjoy margaritas.
                              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Beer, whiskey/bourbon/scotch, gin, wine... mostly in that order of preference.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X