No announcement yet.

Who are Chariot and ari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's another day, and I'm still wondering.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They're artists.

Apolyton Chat Room -- Idling as an artform
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Can we put a link to this thread up there, right next to the "Idling as an artform" link?
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
          But the question is - WHY do you idle like that?
          Why do you grow hair? Why does your heart beat? I have no part in my idling, it is done for me. From my perspective, it simply just happens.
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

VJ and Laurentius are in there right now, too
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I like this thread, we can keep this thread going for months and months if we wanted to. Just as long as we don't hit the 500 limit.

Comment

I think it should be topped

Comment

Look, you've been told that it's not going to happen. If you're really so interested in the channel, why don't you join Chariot and me in idling there full-time?
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                    Look, you've been told that it's not going to happen. If you're really so interested in the channel, why don't you join Chariot and me in idling there full-time?
                    Who is Chariot though.
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

01:04 < Chariot> < ari> Then again, nobody actually knows who Chariot is, either. At least, I don't. <--- lol
                      01:05 < ari> Actually, I think I might have asked you, but I've forgotten the answer by now.
                      01:06 < ari> Have I?
                      01:07 < Chariot> i think you have
                      01:07 * ari shrugs
                      01:08 < ari> Well, you have something to do with C4: AC, and that's enough knowledge for me anyway
                      01:08 < Chariot> lol

Comment

This is utterly hilarious. Especially considering it's the same two at this moment.
                        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

chariot hasn't been in the chatroom in hours. I'm worried about him.

VJ seems to have taken his place.

Comment

Yea...its now VJ and Ari...

VJ killed Chariot!!

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Damn, I may have to go and change the title of this thread.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, I cant acces the chat room, it says to ask a websomething to activate me or something....Can you help out?

Thanks.

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X