Who are Chariot and ari?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
    Stop spamming this thread and come idle on the IRC channel !
    QF
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Stop spamming this thread and come idle on the IRC channel !
      Telling Zoid to stop spamming is like telling the Pope to stop being Catholic
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Hey, if I didn´t spam you wouldn´t have the opportunity to get all those tasty +1s whining about how much I spam. So you should thank me!
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
          Hey, if I didn´t spam you wouldn´t have the opportunity to get all those tasty +1s whining about how much I spam. So you should thank me!
          Stop using backticks as apostrophes ! It distresses my Unix-processing mind .
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Unix, Schmunix
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• SINNERS, ALL OF YOU! YOUR DEPRAVED NON-IRCING WAYS HAVE CAUSED THE FORUM TO BREAK! KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE: COME IDLE ON THE IRC CHANNEL, OR BY THE WRATH OF SHUB-INTERNET THERE WILL BE NO MORE APOLYTON SOON!
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• I complained in the A/C Forum, you should all go there and voice your displeasure, too.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                  And this thread isn't topped why?

Comment

• This should be a contest like the stats in A/C.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• ... Your necromancing skillz is low young LordShiva!
                      Your Rate: 6/10
                      Why? 6/10

1) How long the thread was buried: 1 year
                      2) Did you succeed to make a good contribution to the thread: .... Almost

Now learn from the Master:

Necromancing Skills: 9/10
                      Why:
                      1) How long the thread was buried: Almost 3 years.
                      2) Did I succeed to make a good contribution to the thread: Yes!!
                      bleh

Comment

• Calm down AAHZ...

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                          Calm down AAHZ...

Spec.
                          <

All this talk about rap music make me feel.... like a Gangstaz!
                          bleh

Comment

• When is teh "X people in teh chat room" feature going to be fixed?

Comment

• it is broken

Comment

come idle on the IRC channel !
                                it's fun for the first couple of hours... but then it just loses its point
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X