vancouver bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vancouver bc

Interesting town. Did not realize it was so big. Was expecting something like BC version of Halifax. Like Victoria. It's a metropolis, with a downtown and lots of Asians. Very interesting feel.

It's a great city. Very nice weather going by Canadian standards. The ocean and the mountains both on your doorstep. Major port/hub of activity for half the country...

Now if only we could solve the problem of their sportsfans.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

what's wrong with them?

Comment

Their teams never win anything, they recently lost a major league franchise, and yet many of them act as if the sun shines out the hoop of their city when it comes to sports.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

They riot. And there's nothing wrong with that.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Riots can be a good thing. Fire brings renewal to the forest of human habitation.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

wow tco, you didnt venture down to seattle to box me?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Be there later this week. I'm not in fighting trim though.

Comment

can we at least box with beer? i hereby demand a drinking contest!
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Nix on the drinking. I need to cut back. It is too easy to do too much when on business travel.

Comment

well, ill ahve a drinking contest with myself and a cardboard cutout of a submarine

Comment

I likes it here.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Re: vancouver bc

Originally posted by TCO
                          Interesting town. Did not realize it was so big. ...
                          Typical american
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                          X