No announcement yet.

My Exchange With My Phone Carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't Vonage. Actually, until the problems hit, I thought it was. Playful set it up.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwy went for the stupid decision. Like rooting for the cowboys.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

ok. I don't understand your point, but I'm not going to worry about it.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Vonage adds are all about a whole slew of losers that are in the midst of making bonehead decision. (The uber nerd breaking up with the hottie in a Ferari, the ditzy bimbo about to play with dolphins -actually sharks, the guy cutting down a tree that lands on his car etc.)
          The tag line is "Stupid Things People Do" And then goes to something on the order of Vonage one smart decision amongst many stupid ones.

I was simply having some fun at your expense saying you didn't go the smart route, namely Vonage, and yet still have a series of bad decisions, namely being a Cowboys fan.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

You ass.

Comment

Perhaps the problem occured when you moved your trailer so that it wasn't downwind from the pasture... just a thought
              Monkey!!!

Comment

More likely my KKK flag got in the way of reception.

Comment

One too many dead car in the yard
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

That could be it too. Why it was so hard to pinpoint the problem.

Comment

no, the reason why it was so hard to pinpoint the problem was because there was no problem!!

Monkey!!!

Comment

MAN, that pissed me off.

Comment

sorry...
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X