Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Hummvee!

Pimp yo' Tank

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

I want one.

But I also want to see pictures of it in/under water.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Pretty cool site in general too.

“WHY IS THE RUSSIAN ARMY IN ATLANTA?
      I WANT ANSWERS DAMMIT!!!”

“RUSSIA OUT OF U.S. NOW !!!!!!!
      …GEORGIA NOW…WHO`S NEXT ? FLORIDA ?,…AND THEN WHO ??? THIS MUST STOP !!!!”

“WHY ARE PUTIN’S TROOPS IN ATLANTA?
      have not head of this until now - this is outrageous !”

http://englishrussia.com/?p=390#more-390
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Oh good. Another toy for soccer moms.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

what kind of mileage does that get?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

10 gallons to the mile.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X