Refuse/Resist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refuse/Resist

Somos los Hermanos Jorge de Salta Argentinahttp://gauchosalta.blogspot.com/Y nos gusta muchos la Banda Brasilera Sepultura, somos amateur, hicimos este tema ...

The vocals don't quite suit the track, but good for them. Hopefully they'll make a great band someday.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I almost cried

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

good song. Can't say I like it more than Sepultura's version though.

Comment

one of my favourite maiden tunes

Ensayo de los Gauchos de Acero.Esto es un temazo de Iron Maiden de los hermanos Jorge de Salta, Argentina http://gauchosalta.blogspot.com/ y aquí la traducci...

Comment

Pokemon Metal Kidz!
              bleh

Comment

The kid's hand movements don't match the sound from the guitar.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  one of my favourite maiden tunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQZ3rGp7mgE&NR
                  Hey, that's one of my favourite maiden tunes, too! Esp. the live version from "A Real Dead One."
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

guitar solo

Esto es un ensayo de guitarra que hice el año pasado 2005. Tenía 13 años.

Comment

Nice little guitar solo. The kid has some chops, but is a bit sloppy. Still, considering his age he is doing extremely well.
                      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

He's also a beast on the drums (as shown by the OP's video).

Comment

if I ever were a gay peadophile, he would be the one.

Comment

the future is bright.....BYH
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                            X