Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think, one day, monotheistic religion will be illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think, one day, monotheistic religion will be illegal?

Do you think, one day, we will make monotheistic religion illegal?
    ==========================================

I've read a great science-fiction books from Maurice G. Dantec (Cosmoc Inc); a world where monotheistic religion are illegual.

The books is great... really great.

I think only one of his books have been translated into english. Babylon Babies.

Anyway; do you think, one day, occident will make monotheistic religion illegal?
    Yes!
    9.38%
    No!
    78.13%
    Follow your banana's leader!
    12.50%
    Last edited by CrONoS; October 15, 2006, 21:34.
    bleh

Is that how he spelled illegal?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

....ggrrr;
      sorry, I wasn't sure; I put illegual into Outlook, he underlined it, and I must press (Ignore) since it was not corrected.
      bleh

Comment

If only I could fix the question...
        bleh

Comment

No. Why?

Comment

At any rate, I voted "No".
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

No (Unless the world is conquered by Totalitarian Communists / Hindus / Buddhists)
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                No. Why?
                I will take some times to do a comprehensive text before posting it... I'll post it in some hours or tomorrow. (right now, I need to do a paper about the effect of the pro led growth in Madagascar on income inequality)

You'll see what leads me to believe that we will see an increasing of intolerance towards monotheistic religion. (not declaring them illegal, but just a growing intolerance towards monotheistic religions)

see ya
                bleh

Comment

No. Either monotheism will be too popular to be illegal, or hopefully in the future too obscure and irrelevant for people to care.
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Yes. Hindu extremists, led by aneeshm, will conquer the world and outlaw monotheistic religions.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Big deal. Christianity has already been illegal.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why monotheistic?
                          Couldnt we ask the same question and replace with polytheistic or many other things and it wouldn't be any more interesting?

Comment

I doubt it. Unless we stop believing in those things like freedom of speech and conscience.

Comment

No. Next question?

Comment

Working...
                              X