Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caribbean destinations: which is for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time of year and what's your budget? Also, what kind of general atmosphere are you looking for - party time, lots of good restaurants, quiet, isolation or more of a town/city location?
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
      The location most in my price range seems to be Cuba.

Anyone been?
      A friend of mine visited there to deliver medicines.

He liked the people and food a lot. He found the buildings depressing. Because no one owns them, they haven't been repaired in almost 50 years.

What I am in awe of is their auto mechanics. With no cars imported for almost 50 years, keeping the old ones running must be an act of genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
        What time of year and what's your budget? Also, what kind of general atmosphere are you looking for - party time, lots of good restaurants, quiet, isolation or more of a town/city location?
        budget is cheap, probably a last minute bargain deal type thing. The friend i'm planning with probably wont go over 900, and would much prefer around 5 or 600.

Time of year is undecided. He doesnt know when he'll have the cash.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

For cheap party time, I'd look into Jamaica (probably a little more expensive, but you can find deals), Bahamas (specifically Nassau) or Cancun. Cancun generally has the best mix of good deals, spectacular beaches and crazy nightlife.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
          X