• Time
  • Show
Clear All

canadians?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
      Not that bad, but still a classic
      That did have cleat kick-boxing. No suplexes like the Miami-FIU game, though.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
        canadians?
        We do love a good brawl
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYnfRDwhaLM
          Admittedly, that was a long video, but I only saw punching and wrestling. Is there anything particular to which you would like me to direct my attention?

In the Miami-FIU brawl, there was even an injured player swinging his crutches!
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

2 things:

1) That fight was on GOOD FRIDAY

2) The fight spread over two periods. The teams fought, they managed to break it up, then the teams went off the ice for the intermission. When they came back, while the officials were reading the list of penalties from the previous period, and before play even started the teams launched into it again.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

There was a time when Quebec City had a hockey teams...

bleh

Comment

The body-slam before the teams finally separated was awesome. ESPN made sure to highlight it with a white box during replays.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  2 things:

1) That fight was on GOOD FRIDAY
                  Vendredi Saint; Jesus on the cross... fight on the ice!

2) The fight spread over two periods. The teams fought, they managed to break it up, then the teams went off the ice for the intermission. When they came back, while the officials were reading the list of penalties from the previous period, and before play even started the teams launched into it again.

and it was... Montreal - Quebec!!!! a time when hockey was "meaning" something!
                  bleh

Comment

Boston and Montreal had good rivalry too! I remember some great fight between them!

Specially 2min30!(the full fight around 4min30..)

Last edited by CrONoS; October 15, 2006, 03:04.
                    bleh

Comment

how is hockey even a sport?

Comment

Dis;
                        Bringing CG spam into apolyton!
                        bleh

Comment

and I was wondering about the color comments by that color commentary guy in the OP.

I assume this article is referring to the same guy in the you tube video. I thought those comments were not appropiate.

Comment

Meh. They went on to finish the game. That's not a real fight
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This one starts off innocuously enough, but I love the official who calls for reinforcements from the bench

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

what I'd like to see is the officials getting into a fight with each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X