Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people do you have in your buddy list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people do you have in your buddy list?

Ignore list / Buddy list ratio = 12/9 = 1.3...

if/when Ming deletes the "how many do you have on your ignore list"-thread, we still have this one... now the question is, does anyone care about buddy lists? They're great for organising mass spam in the form of PMs and little else.
    Last edited by RGBVideo; October 14, 2006, 12:08.

Comment

I'm a nice guy and don't like to see decent threads plunge out of the first page - just too bad that you have chosen not to see this

OT, I haven't ever figured out what the buddy list is good for - any experts that can elaborate ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

9 Buddy

0 Ignore

I'm Mr. NiceGuy!!
        bleh

Comment

0 Buddy
          0 Ignore

BTW, it's against the rules to say who's on your buddy list
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If you put someone on your buddy list, and also on your ignore list, does Apolyton blow up?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

@Shiva : has anyone ever told you that you are a nuisance ?
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No one. I am not a big PM sender.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  @Shiva : has anyone ever told you that you are a nuisance ?
                  Solver does, at least once a day

Comment

haha, I realize I have no one on my buddy list except a possible DL that asked to be put on my buddy list.

Comment

now I have 2 people on my buddy list after clicking a link in the ignore thread. .

interesting how the buddy list thread is much shorter than the ignore list thread. Bunch of hateful people.

Where's the love?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        now I have 2 people on my buddy list after clicking a link in the ignore thread. .

But your profile says you have 24 buddies.

Comment

1 ignore, 29 buddy, some not active for years, though
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

But your profile says you have 24 buddies.
                            that means 24 people put him on their buddy list... he's popular
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

That means noone has put me on their buddy list

Must be a bug, because I'm sure people clicked the link in the other thread

Comment

Working...
                              X