Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris Godunov!

I see his name!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

But I don't see him
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yeah, I thought he was long gone? Well, happy birthday if he's here, or even if he isn't I suppose!
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

He got into a fight with the Powers that Be.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It was a drive-by. I saw him on front page of forums.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Oh, this isn't a birthday thread? That's a first...
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

No, I didn't think about that.

Comment

He's a day late for wishing me a happy birthday, the ****er.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  He got into a fight with the Powers that Be.
                  Really?
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I can imagine that happening. We argued heavily for a spell, but healed our rift a few years ago.

Comment

Come back

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        Come back
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Come back
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Come back
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

yea Boris, come back!
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X