No announcement yet.

Do you like threads that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, that's a very old Toon shirt (well, about eight seasons ago), but you get the picture. Classy bord like! Wee aye!

Comment

Start a thread on it. I'm going to reformat in a few, and I want to figure one out before I do. Come on, Geordie.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Groping for attention. I think MrFun started it, and that about says it all.
        He's a nice guy.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah, he's a peach.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dauphin, you realise you run the risk of Ecthy putting that in his sig?

Comment

You people should be carefull about posting drunk. I once went on an intoxicated Hippie rant... Nedless to say Ming didn't find it amusing.
              I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

I hate them, yet I still click on them as I did this one .

Comment

If it hadn't been a drunk thread - but since it is, I have only one thing to say :

Skål!

* BC bottoms a glass of red wine
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Re: Do you like threads that....

Originally posted by Dauphin
                    ....don't actually indicate what they are about until you've clicked on them. Personally I ignore them unless the thread starter is an ubercool guy like Ecthy.
                    That's one of the reason CivFanatics is better. You can hover on the title and read the first paragraph.
                    Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

He's a nice guy.

Thanks -- I think the same of you.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                      X