Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari, McLaren, Tyrell, Lotus, Panoz, Jaguar, Vanhall, Maserati, Jaguar, Audi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari, McLaren, Tyrell, Lotus, Panoz, Jaguar, Vanhall, Maserati, Jaguar, Audi...

I think I'm gonna visit Aros art museum in Ã…rhus this winter

Ups, noget gik galt. Vi kunne ikke finde siden, du søgte. Vi beklager!

Here is some pics from the exhibition.

Nice Alfa :
    Attached Files
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

A little Ferrari
    Attached Files
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Lotus 72
      Attached Files

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Maserati 250F og en Auto Union Type-D :
        Attached Files

Steven Weinberg

Comment

:drool:
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Gotta love that JPS Lotus.

Comment

and last a sweet little pussycat :
              Attached Files

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Beautiful looking car, the Jag, but sadly crap on the track.

Comment

What the hell is a Vanhall?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    What the hell is a Vanhall?
                    I cut'n passted the list of names and there apparently is a misspeling - it's Vanwall. Btw. that's also the reason jag is mentioned twice.

This is an Vanwall :
                    Attached Files

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I thought you meant Vauxhall
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No wonder you was suspicious - isn't that the english synonym for trabant ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Vauxhall = Opel.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well, as I said

It's a couple of years ago since I last was so unfortune to have to drive an opel, but I guess that their steering still is just as bad.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

How the hell did Vauxhall get on the same list as those makers? I've seen a few "classic" Vauxhalls and they weren't pretty. Many of them looked like whimpy mini versions of 1950's Chevy cars.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X