No announcement yet.

The World's Top 10 Dictators, 2006 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The part about top 10 dictators (that included Bush) appears to have been an internet survey. Note that they say "Nominations are now closed". Implying you could vote prior to that.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

I... I thought your post was a joke. That's... that's ridiculous! Wow.

Hey -- I make no comment as to the validity of the top 10-- I just went into Slowws linked article and found the top 10 mentioned

AS Sloww would say " only reporting the results"

The fact that I find them humerous is just a bonus
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        The part about top 10 dictators (that included Bush) appears to have been an internet survey. Note that they say "Nominations are now closed". Implying you could vote prior to that.
        Thats my take as well

But I still find it funny.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I understand that it's an internet poll based on the whims of mindless web surfers, but it's still ridiculous. I hate Bush, want him out of office, think he's ****ting on our Constitution - all that stuff; but he's no dictator.

How many Jews has he slaughtered? How many political opponents has he had killed? How many concubines has he raped?

Seriously, associating Bush with the word 'dictator' is a joke and nothing more. It's too laughably inane to even consider the merits of such a proposition.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
            I understand that it's an internet poll based on the whims of mindless web surfers, but it's still ridiculous. I hate Bush, want him out of office, think he's ****ting on our Constitution - all that stuff; but he's no dictator.

How many Jews has he slaughtered? How many political opponents has he had killed? How many concubines has he raped?

Seriously, associating Bush with the word 'dictator' is a joke and nothing more. It's too laughably inane to even consider the merits of such a proposition.
            Agreed!!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              Oh. I thought you meant the legit one I posted. Sorry.
              Am I red.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

lame copycat dictator rankings

the Original Dictator Ranking ("select" --> "pörssi")

Comment

Working...
                X