Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bush Accidentally Issue His First Veto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I found out earlier today it wasn't presented to him until the 10th. That means Obermann was incorrect. Okay, everyone falls flat every once in a while. This means Bush has until the 21st to sign
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

But it looks like he will pocket veto the Berlin Wall on the Rio Grande. So I get to reach my "Bush " quota for the year.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Obviously the person who reads it to him is off on holiday...hence he can't put his cross on the dotted line
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
        X