"Microsoft is Evil!" he cried, as he viciously murdered his wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

I look forward to pwning the evil habs later.

Provided we cease our immense suckage and improve on our 1-25 PP.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
      And in case anyone didn't get it - I was being sarcastic in my last paragraph there .
      Sarcasm becomes a lot funnier and even more bitingly sarcastic when you explain it.
      B♭3

Comment

And in case anyone didn't get it - he was being sarcastic in his last paragraph there .
        Blah

Comment

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
            And in case anyone didn't get it - he was being sarcastic in his last paragraph there .
            BeBro speaks the truth.
            B♭3

Comment

Anyway - I hope that if he is found guilty , he is allowed to code from prison
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

The world is full of phychos. This is just one more.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  The world is full of phychos. This is just one more.
                  They're fine. It's psychos I am scared of!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Computer geeks have problems relating to people. Who woulda thought.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                    X