Weird stuff on my hard drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird stuff on my hard drive

Just found this on my hard drive. The style's definitely mine, but I'm buggered if I can remember writing it, or what it's about.

Stefu

Stefu's relentless quest to expose the internet's more bizarre sexual fetishes has been recently exposed as a diversionary tactic in order to hide his own position as founder of the "Udderlings". Udderlings have a sexual fixation on dairy produce and depict themselves as anthropomorphic cheeses, yoghurts or other milk-based produce. Stefu (real name Tatu Ahahahahahahahahahaha) is known in their community as "Big Cheese" and is justly famous for his artwork depicting the furry and moist intimate patches of bacillus growth of fellow Udderlings. Every Friday night his community congregate for "tinysex" sessions (known as "churning" amongst Udderlings) where Stefu can be seen enthusiastically licking the rinds of his colleagues.

Stefu's greatest claim to fame in Apolyton came in Suomithreadi 4 where he accidentally performed a successful demonic summoning through mis-spelling a particularly obscure gynaecological term and had to abandon his posting for the night after vomiting ectoplasm over his keyboard.

Asher

Asher is not his original handle- he was previously known as "Ihavenoarms" and made all his posts by pressing his face into his keyboard and giving the keys a vigorous tonguing. Regrettably, being a typical sloppy computer-based "indoor type" his habit of eating at his PC caused crumbs and food debris to collect in his keyboard. This festering filth around the toxic keys of his i-Mac caused his tongue-based posting to give him botulism, which he blamed on Steve Jobs.

After abandoning his concept posting, he started using his arms again. He also branched out into the performance art scene where he met his boyfriend- an avant-garde mime artiste who recently spent a full three weeks on a Calgary street corner impersonating an Intel-compatible heatsink. Asher was so impressed that he took him home to meet his motherboard.

He posts on Counterglow despite being Canadian, and is best-known there for his publicly-stated desire to have artificial breasts fitted so that he can nurture and suckle Venom.

Skanky Burns

Antipodean trawlerman recently released back into the community after an unfortunate incident with a gazelle in a juicer. Skanky firmly believes that if you can't say something nice about someone then you shouldn't say anything at all, and therefore spent a couple of years moaning and gently butting his head against the wall while visiting Apolyton. This ended last June when he unexpectedly snapped during a visit to the M003 forums and posting an 8,000 word diatribe describing exactly why everyone posting on that day was a "stinking **** ****" and anounced that on his next visit he would be posting stark bollock naked and wearing DanQ's severed head as a rudimentary penis sheath.

Famously stated on Apolyton that he had been stalking Dan Magaha for years and now had some grainy photos of him sunbathing naked at Cyprus which he intended to auction on E-bay. Just before the thread was locked, he announced that extracts of the Civ4 source code could be clearly seen reflected in Dan's suntan-oiled scrotum, hence the high reserve price.

There's loads of crap like that. I need help.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Not as good as historical filth.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Not bad.

Seriously though, that randomized syntax reminds me of email spam. Perhaps something just grabbed ahold of your PC to send spam using words from files on the hard drive.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

More historical filth

Comment

Anything about me?
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Only the pictures, Tiger.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

You should run for office.
              What?

Comment

Ok, since no one else will say it, I guess I will.

I never dreamed you would have anything but weird stuff on your hard drive.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have that passage saved on my harddrive too. Something about Literary Analysis. I can remember asking you to write something about me, but I can't quite recall how it all came about.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                    You should run for office.
                    Done that. Nothing there about me though.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                    X