As anyone heard of......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

I would have to agree... There are many EXCELLENT steakhouses in Chicago, and Ruth's Chris is one of the best.
    But then you probably like that crap pizza from No1 too (Hideous thick crusted stuff, not to mention that the people working the door there were *******s- how can I order a pizza if I havent seen a menu? )

I liked that german restaurant downtown near all the big hotels. The tables were a little too close together but the beer and schnitzel with spatzel was excellent.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

Throw a steak on a plate with some butter, flash cook it, then serve it immediately. The faster the customers get their steak the sooner they're out the door so other suckers can be sat down at the trough. Perhaps the 'chefs' have never heard of resting the meat after cooking! Its only one of the most basic elements of meat preparation. Of course if they waited then they wouldnt have the show of warning everyone how hot everything is (well no ****, it just came out of a 1800 deg oven one minute ago). After all if its red hot it must be good!
      This was not my experience, we were never rushed.
      I remeber being there about an hour and a 1/2.
      Even the manager came over talked with us for about 10 minutes

dont forget the 7$ baked potato !
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
      X