I miss her...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss her...

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

It sucks, doesn't it?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww
      bleh

Comment

Don take it seriously Colon, I dont want to make fun of your feeling!
        bleh

Comment

I was serious as a heart attack. It ain't funny. Don't let it get you too down for too long. Got a lot to offer.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

???
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comment

It may hurt now, but finally you´ll get over it
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

why didnt i ever get this sympathy? am i that much of a self centered *******?

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    It sucks, doesn't it?
                    Been there. It sucks. **** another chick and feel better.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Miss who?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

In the immortal words of one of our fellow posters... The best way to get over a girl is to get under another one.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ups, wrong thread
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            In the immortal words of one of our fellow posters... The best way to get over a girl is to get under another one.
                            I Always thought u guys were taught to get on top off anothere one
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Ovid recommends that you keep yourself busy, so you won't have time to brood. In addition to screwing other women and reminding yourself of anything she used to do which annoyed you.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X