Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would One Of You Einsteins Help Kuci?

The thread: windows media player album art

You sit and babble on about how to fix all problems on earth, take a break from saving the world and help the guy, for crying out loud.

I'm not smart enough on it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Re: Would One Of You Einsteins Help Kuci?

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    I'm not smart enough.
    ... and people say that Dis provides all the best sig material.
    I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Why would I help Kuci when I could not help Kuci?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

You think i phrased it incorrrectly, don't you? Wrong.
        I had no doubts about there being someone who could. My request was for someone who could, to would.

Now climb in your little spaceship and get out of here.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          You think i phrased it incorrrectly, don't you?
          No, I don't think that. What gave you the idea?
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Just messing with you.

Comment

Working...
            X