• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill SKILLZ! Rap

Grill SKILLZ! Rap
    training video from Wendy’s.

Edit:
    If it's doesn't work, you tube website is presently under maintenance.
    You have reached YouTube, the premier digital video repository on the Internet. We are currently rolling out new features to the site.
    Last edited by CrONoS; October 5, 2006, 14:28.
    bleh

It screams 80's.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

helpme
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Attached Files
        bleh

Comment

Best part of the video

air guitar with a spatula
          Attached Files
          bleh

Comment

Good god.
            Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

The video says "we don't want no broken burgers," or something. That's funny to me because I just recently learned that the secret to making thin little burgers that don't fall apart, is to use the fattiest meat from the store. Also, funny, today was the first time in 6 months that I bought a fast food burger for lunch. I think I'll probably stop doing that so often now.

Comment

Working...
              X