Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO from Israel

Hello to you all..
    I am in a bit of a dilemma, I am trying to locate friend of mine from Israel by the name of Maor Levi (not the musician).
    He came to Iceland a couple of years ago to work on my parents farm and then he went back to start his university education in Tel Aviv(I think i remember correctly). He rang us a couple of months ago but we couldn't talk to him cause we were half out the door late to some thing. I tried to email him to his old email but it doesn't seem to be working anymore...

So what do you think my best chances are of trying to find him? I hope he didn't perish in the trouble with Lebanon at least.

Any help/advice really appriciated

Kari Gautason (in New zealand at the moment)
    When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Levi is a very, very common last name in Israel. And Maor is a not-uncommon first name.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

But if we assume that he studies at Tel Aviv University, you might want to give a try to:
      maorlevi at post.tau.ac.il
      or
      maorlevy at post.tau.ac.il

The second one being more likely, I think.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot...
        I will try that.
        When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Working...
        X