Dog Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joncha
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Good videos. Dogs > People. In fact dogs are pretty much one of the top living things I like, I'm a dog person 110%.

My favourite ones was the one with the puppies, because we had JUST like them when I was a kid, also golden retrievers so.. they looked the same and it was just like that all the time. It was a great gang for a while, then we had to sell them. Too bad. I wish they could stay puppies little longer. They smell nice and it's fun when they discover the world and they come and gang up on you when you're sleeping on a sofa or something and start with small nibbling on your toe.. that's the start of the attack! It's even more funny when they make those attack moves like the one is doing, jumping all around.. not scary, mostly funny. Playful.

THe other favourite was the last one with the attack dogs. Man that was crazy! Well trained, when the first shots are fired, the dog just goes, jumps over a car and attacks. Not easy to hit that dog with a gun.

What about the last one with two dogs? That was nuts!!!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Indeed, man's best friend.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            In fact dogs are pretty much one of the top living things I like, I'm a dog person 110%.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Toby, for your viewing pleasure:
              Attached Files
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
              X