North Korea says it will stage nuke test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send a Spy over to sabotage production?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Stage can mean 'fake', but it in this case means 'set up' .
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Conduct.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Periods are funny now? Is this a cute reference to some smutty feminist comedienne's that-time-of-the-month routine, or some PoMo thing I'm missing?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Periods are what happen when you quote a post consisting of an attached image.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                Periods are what happen when you quote a post consisting of an attached image.
                I'd better stop that, then!
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  In Soviet Russia, nuclear bomb tests YOU!
                  hey it happened in the U.S. as well.

Just look at John Wayne. Exposed to radiation from nuclear testing while filming a movie.

Though smoking cigarrettes didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    US needs to find out exactly when and where the test is being held, and drop the biggest bomb they got in their arsenal to that place as the try theirs. With any luck, Dear Leader is watching and gets vaporized in this freak nuclear accident.

Or borrow the Tzar Bomb from russians.
                    the test most likely is underground. bombs can't do anything to underground shelters.

even nukes can't destroy underground testing areas. If they could, what would be the point of putting the nuke underground to test it?

Not to mention it would be an act of war on the United States' part.

Comment

They already fired some that landed in the sea.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I think we need to look at why these nations develop nukes. It seems pretty simple. They devlop nukes to prevent the United States from attacking them. It's defensive move on their part.

Would the United States have attacked Iraq if they had nukes? Unlikely. Same with Afghanistan.

I think these nations have the right to develop nukes. They have a right to defend themselves from american agression.

What scares me is the proliferation and the risk these things can get into the hands of terrorists. I'm just afraid someone will nuke my city because they think we are a bunch of sinners. I have never sinned. I can't find a woman to sin with.

Comment

Yes. USA, nation of aggression and hostile takeover.
                          We don't have "lands" all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            They already fired some that landed in the sea.
                            Those were just missiles (with no warheads).
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Right.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                Yes. USA, nation of aggression and hostile takeover.
                                We don't have "lands" all over the world.
                                come one

you cant go for 3 years without bombing some country
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X