No announcement yet.

Best way to get over a girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh yes, let's not forget the option: spend time in a dark room listening to depressing grunge music.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Um, doesn't the pork-restriction specifically only apply to Jews?
      See never told me that I couldn't eat pork; she just told me it was unhealthy (which I called BS on) and then said she wouldn't kiss me for a day after as an inducement to not eat pork. I guess my big problem was that I made it clear that I wasn't even remotely into religion when we started dating and she said she wasn't either but then I started noticing more and more religious symbols in her house along with more and more stuff like this. I was already in love with her so I stuck with it but now it seems like bait and switch to say one thing and then later reveal the polar opposite.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

and we are missing the option: post on poly 24 hours a day complaining how women are evil and not to be trusted.

Comment

I wouldn't do that. I would instead do what 90% of the guys here have already suggested... namely, find another girl to **** preferably someone she was jealous of.

Based upon this revalation I am so going to the next meetup.com party and hunting down the girl with wavy blonde hair. I danced with her and caused a huge row so now I think the wavy haired girl would be the ideal candidate for "getting over you" sex.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A Murder/suicide always seems to do the trick just fine.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Or you could just murder her, then rape her family. But that might be just a little over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                Um, doesn't the pork-restriction specifically only apply to Jews?
                Many vegitarians resist eating pork as well.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I haven't had a drink since May, I think it's time I had one. Not really to get over a girl, but to enjoy activities I enjoyed before the girl (she didn't like me drinking).

I really don't want to turn into a raging alcoholic though. . But it would be nice to have a drink after all these months. A newcastle would probably go down real smooth right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Many vegitarians resist eating pork as well.
                    only because they are dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

There you are launching threads about how you can't find your perfect girl, they're all nagging b1tches etc etc, and in the next breath you are coming out with crap like this.
                      First off, I found her. Second, I got the exception to the rule. Third, I met a different girl everyweek before her and My other girlfriend, so I know a thing or 2 about picking up women. I never got turned down since I've been 22. My problem was that I got tired of them after a short while...

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• And dude, Oerdin, that chick sounds kinda looney, if you ask me (which you didn't). Go eat some pork!

Vincent: Want some bacon?
                        Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
                        Vincent: Are you Jewish?
                        Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
                        Vincent: Why not?
                        Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
                        Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
                        Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er. Pigs sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces.
                        Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
                        Jules: I don't eat dog either.
                        Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
                        Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
                        Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
                        Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' mother****in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                          First off, I found her. Second, I got the exception to the rule. Third, I met a different girl everyweek before her and My other girlfriend, so I know a thing or 2 about picking up women. I never got turned down since I've been 22. My problem was that I got tired of them after a short while...

Spec.
                          I'm not questioning your success at picking up women. I'm just tired of you acting the braggard and making arrogant assumptions about other posters on here. Many of us haven't had to pull for years (or even decades) because we got it right and are sorted, and its tedious to listen to the endless boasting of young pups playing the field. Maybe many of us have been out with uber hot chicks too, but haven't needed to parade them up and down like trophies.

There are other ways to pull than your "get your coat, babe, you've scored" attitude.

There no doubt that many women like arrogant men, and that's your corner of the market. But there are also women who like less narcissistic guys, and who puke at Himbos who think the sun shines out of their arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

I'm not questioning your success at picking up women. I'm just tired of you acting the braggard and making arrogant assumptions about other posters on here. Many of us haven't had to pull for years (or even decades) because we got it right and are sorted, and its tedious to listen to the endless boasting of young pups playing the field. Maybe many of us have been out with uber hot chicks too, but haven't needed to parade them up and down like trophies.

There are other ways to pull than your "get your coat, babe, you've scored" attitude.

There no doubt that many women like arrogant men, and that's your corner of the market. But there are also women who like less narcissistic guys, and who puke at Himbos who think the sun shines out of their arse.

My assumption is based on a poll that either Dis or JM ( I dont remember ) posted some months ago where most of the posters were either virgins/single or single. Sorry for beleiving the poll.

Let me try to find it.

Also, I dont parade my girlfriends. I only post pics if poeple ask me to, never posted pics in hot or not threads also. The only time I made a post with pics was when soem requested it like Zoid and other but I had Ming delete it because it was somewhat disrespectful imo.

And, my advice, unlike anyother here, is not to fvck other girls that you dont care for just for the hell of it, but to meet many women so that your circle of friends/prospects will increase largely thus making you forget you ex. Fvcking another girl is like getting drunk. Tomorrow still comes.

Spec.
                            Last edited by Spec; October 4, 2006, 10:23.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Well, I don't remember that poll, but while there may well be a percentage of posters in those categories, and we do have plenty of young posters, we're not all as desperate as poor ol' Dis.

And fair enough to your explaination of your pics thread. You had the good grace to see that it was of dubious taste.

Comment

Working...
                              X