No announcement yet.

Best way to get over a girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gym is definitely great. You can waste your energy there and afterwards you will feel great, so even if you go in a bit pissed off or what ever, heart ache, you should come back feeling pretty good. Plus, it's constructive. AND you might meet ladies there. You know. Ladies who work out their buns of man happiness
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      ..... I'm not a homo.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        Just remember that after a week of sending one last short e-mail, it becomes stalking!

JM
        I sent just one and it will stay that way.

I must admit it would be interesting to date this blond chick who caused a fight between us a few weeks back (or rather I caused the fight). We were at a party for a local organization we both are members of and I repeatedly asked her to dance but she kept saying she was to tired. I then went and asked another chick to dance causing Corinne to get jealous. For about a week she'd tease me by saying things like "why don't you go get the wavy blond haired girl to do that for you?".

Now if I was to sleep with another chick the wavvy blondhaired chick would be the ultimate especially if I could someone get it back to Corinne that I had slept with this girl. Of course I won't do this because it would be petty and childish but still the hamster wheel in my head turns...
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have heard that ****ing a girls sister does great too!

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Don't have sex with hot girls to spite your ex; have sex with hot girls solely for your (and the hot girls') enjoyment.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Don't have sex with hot girls to spite your ex; have sex with hot girls solely for your (and the hot girls') enjoyment.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

This is what I wrote in my final e-mail last night. Now I will erase her number and never call her again.

Corinne,

I'm sorry. That didn't come across the way I wanted it. I'm sorry things didn't work out between us and I admit I had a bit of trouble going from everything being great Friday evening to being dumped on Sunday. I understand your reasons though and you do need to follow your heart. I wish you well,

John

Comment

I wish you well Oerdin. I have no constructive advice to offer, since I was *awful* at this myself.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I would have never wrote that. But that's just me.

I would have met another girl and sent her a picture.

Again, that's just me.

Spec.

Comment

I think we all got the idea of what you would do Spec.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

And I now have her final response. It is over. Time to go on with life.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Everything wasn't great on Friday, but you were being very hopeful so you overlooked it.

I can only be honest with myself, and I shared that with you. Much much MUCH better to have someone be up front with you than suffer through the insecurity and being unsure, like I did for almost a year (a couple of years ago).

I wish you only the absolute best, mi amigo.

Corinne.

Comment

Just go and knob someone else. Be considerate and find someone who just understands that you're not looking to get hitched again.

Comment

That's the plan then. I'm off to match.com to find a new young lady to knob. Maybe after some rebound sex things will look different.

Comment

Yup dude, your done. You got the friend thing. She's done. But the gym idea sounds great. You might want to give your self a little time before diving into match.com stuff.

Did I miss something? I thought we already established Pekka was gay.
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                                I think we all got the idea of what you would do Spec.
                                Oh no you dont.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X