Best way to get over a girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    Don't listen to him, Oerdin! Believe me, sodomizing an elephant will only make matters worse!
    Indeed, you'll start voting Republican.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I thought get over a girl meant you wanted to be over her
      I need a foot massage

Comment

*****coughfilipinacough*****
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

He should sleep with a filipina?
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
            I thought get over a girl meant you wanted to be over her
            Exactly. It means you want to stop thinking about her/being in love with her.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'd follow Pekka's advice, but if you have too much emotional energy to do something rational and healthy like that, sleep with someone else. It won't be that great in all likelihood, but it will dull the pain and hopefully allow you to break the cycle of emotional scab-picking you'd otherwise engage in.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Sneak into her room tonight and try to make sweat sweat love to her.

In the next period of time you spend in jail, you will get over her.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

OK, so sometimes my spelling/grammer is poor.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Of course my advices is golden. After all, I'm a human helper.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

If only you had experience with girls....

Spec.

Comment

What a nice comeback. I must be a loser.

I will retaliate by saying that I have better things to do than post on these forums because I have a real life, unlike every other poster than myself plus I have some heterosexual acts to attend to.

But that's just the most sad retaliation ever. Instead, I'll just say that... what ever dude, I know you are interested in my life of sexual explorations, but keep it to yourself man.. I'm not a homo.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

OK, so here is what I've done. I wrote one last short e-mail to her to get closure; basically our last conversation wasn't the most constructive so I sent a one paragraph note saying I understand her reasons and that she has to follow her heart (I didn't tell her this but I honestly think it has more to do with issues from her past). I'm still a member of match.com from several month ago so I've taken the time to e-mail a dozen interesting looking looking ladies. I guess I'm using the "throw enough crap against the wall and some of it will stick" method.

Lastly, I've decided to start going to the gym again. I've been a member of 24 hour fitness for years and I kept renewing because it was only something like $5 per month. Now I'm actually going to go since there is one near both my house and my new work so I am out of excuses.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Just remember that after a week of sending one last short e-mail, it becomes stalking!

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X