Posters in England; I Need Your Help Buying A Duck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters in England; I Need Your Help Buying A Duck

I can't find it here (US) and they won't ship it unless I agree to help out a Nigerian Prince or something. If anyone is willing to help me out I'd be eternally gratefull.

And, if Mao is still out there and lives in England, you owe me man!
    Monkey!!!

Sure buddy...they even have outlets so I may be able to find one there and save you the money on postage too - I will be at Bluewater tomorrow night so I will look for one for you...PM me with the details (and I will do vice versa!)
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

right on, thanks!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

He will take your money and fly off to Bermuda. Don't do it!
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It must be a really, really cheap flight
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'll check my stuff tomorrow for postal details, but consider it done!
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

pm sent

don't go out drinking and forget
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                He will take your money and fly off to Bermuda. Don't do it!
                You're so unkind. Japher should send the nice Nigerian Prince all of his financial records and credit information this very evening.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What? You are trying to bribe your daughter into a person who can't do anything when they grow up?

Here's things you should buy her.. educational AND fun (and cheap):

two by fours will allow her to make any toy she desires. She will be good in handy work plus this is creative. Doesn't cost a lot.

Fabrics. She can now make her own clothes. Big bucks saved, plus this might be a career for her, fashion designers are cool and girls like that. You can even print her some kind of manual from the internet.

Krav Maga lessons. I wouldn't go with MMA for her, I think for self defense and girls, Krav Maga would be the best, plus you can do the whole gun thing as well so it's more realistic. I recommend enrolling her to Commando Krav Maga, you might have to put some money on the table so they'll teach that to her, but it's worth every penny.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Duckie purchased...I just need to get it posted now but I don't have anything big enough to wrap it in...I will sort that out tomorrow and post it tomorrow evening!
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

@ Pekka.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The people demand pics of PH in the bath with the duck

...on second thought, strike that request!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

You're lucky I don't have a digital camera
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                          X