No announcement yet.

Protestors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was under the impresion that no real american would let anybody deny them their right to carry weapons - especially not the government. Are you saying that americans have started to give up their natural rights ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What the Hell are you talking about?
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

So you belong to the unarmed forces of the US?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
          So....are you saying that I use a Handgun in my daily job of Network administrator?

("****ing work or I'll blow your ****ing brains out, you Goddamn server!!!!!")
          Wait, there's another way to get them to work?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
            What the Hell are you talking about?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Didn't know you were in town, Lonestar. You'll have to come to the next Polymeet.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
              X