Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowwys right the cowboys beat themselves and the refing suked to. I saw lots of calls on the eagles that werent called. That one including the kicker doen on his knees with the ball and hit. The ball is then kicked loose and the eagles score last i checked if the guys down hes down the play should have been over.
    Drew is a has been he was most of the loss for this game. His performance was a joke he was just throwing **** out there, he looked like farve when the bears whooped the packers!!!!! Get his ass to the old folks home and get us a real QB
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
      The Eagles had half, at least, of their points served to them on a silver platter by Drew Bledsoe. It was more the Cowboys losing than Eagles winning.
      Corrected
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        Slowwys right the cowboys beat themselves and the refing suked to. I saw lots of calls on the eagles that werent called.
        Oh, please. The refs missed calls on the Cowboys, too. Bad officiating is almost always a two-way street - it's just easier to see your side of it.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• I just want to say, I've ALWAYS been a Bears fan... really
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuie

Oh, please. The refs missed calls on the Cowboys, too. Bad officiating is almost always a two-way street - it's just easier to see your side of it.
            It is, but when is so blantlently in front of you how can one not see it?? I mean really, the eagles got an interception, then the dude celebrated and taunted for 5 minutes. 15 minutes later or so the cowboys do a good job and the guy celebrates 2 minutes and is called for taunting i mean get real. The one that wasnt called which should have been called a late hit on the kicker he had the ball in control and was on his knees got hit by an eagles player 1 minute after he was on the ground no flag for a late hit . But a TD for he eagles. im sure there were calls not called n the cowboys but none so apparent as the ones mised as i have stated.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• I watched most of the game and felt the officiating was pretty much NFL-standard.

Dallas was penalized 8 times for 49 yards.
              Philly was penalized 3 times for 67 yards.

And whining about taunting calls is just weak. That was early in the 2nd quarter, hardly something that decided the game.

Mrs. T, if you want to lodge a complaint, go to
              Bad-zebras.com and check it out. Pretty cool site.
              Last edited by -Jrabbit; October 9, 2006, 20:53.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I actually have a FF outcome hanging in the balance tonight. I need a big night from Ray Lewis...
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Before I drop the subject of the Cowboys, this is from Dallas News sports column.
                  Can you say disgruntled?

...But they're not going to play in Super Bowl XLI, which means they're not a contender.

Contenders don't allow seven sacks in a game. Contenders don't give up three completions of 40 yards or more. Contenders don't have a quarterback who throws three of the ugliest interceptions in recorded history.

Contenders don't commit five turnovers. Contenders don't have their punter drop a snap. Contenders don't give up an 87-yard touchdown when the coach says the defensive coordinator called a perfect play.

Contenders don't have an offensive line that remains consistently inconsistent. Contenders don't have a quarterback controversy every other week. Contenders don't turn a five-time Pro Bowl receiver into a role player.

Parcells wants you to know that losing to Philadelphia doesn't mean the season is over. The players concur. Cowboys optimists will tell you only a really good team could make as many mistakes as Dallas made and have an opportunity to tie the score in the final minute.

Whatever.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I agree with the article overall. But if Bledsoe gets hot, the season can be saved.

If Romo goes in now, the Cowboys are toast.

Comment

• Im not dis gruntled and dont want to lodge a complaint. Thats what u guys are here for I think Bledsoe needs to head for the hills end of story. I, like every other football fan will watch and continue to complain next sunday

Comment

• Hmm... as a Bears fan, I'm not complaining each Sunday.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• And then there were 2. Adios, Ravens.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Denver at home, baby! Baltimore falls from the ranks of the undefeated.

And then there were two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Um... did you forget that whole part about how a very few remember the 98 Vikings (and that wasn't even 10 years ago!)?

Perhaps they will remember the Bears who went 16-0 but lost in the playoffs, but they'll be considered one of the biggest chokers in NFL history (for losing in the playoffs while going undefeated in the regular season) and not one of the all time bests.

What is it about being a Bears fan and delusions? First 16-0 being attainable and now if they go 16-0 and lose in the playoffs they'll be considered one of the best ever?! WTF?!
                              I remember!

but maybe because their starting QB was a UNLV alumni.

Comment

• How about this? Who has been the Super Bowl Disappointment Champion?

I'd say its Denver vs. Buffalo for this dubious honor.
                                Both have sterling cases for their side.

Comment

Working...
                                X