No announcement yet.

Al-Zawahri calls pope a 'charlatan' in new video calls for jihad in Darfur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about showing up outside their embassies with signs saying: "Jews are PEOPLE not Apes!" or "Suport freedom of religion!" or "Stop killing your muslim brothers!"
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      Sentences like “This charlatan accused Islam of being incompatible with rationality while forgetting that his own Christianity is unacceptable to a sensible mind,” have some entertainment value though. If it weren't about killing people this would make a great Monty Python movie
      Monty Python would never let a little thing like death stop them from making a movie!

Comment

Is the word "charlatan" particularly insulting in Arabic or something?
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I don't know what word exactly was used
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Actually he meant to call the pope a "chav" but couldn't quite remember the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              But of course, if the US were not in Iraq such things would not be happening...

And if you said this with any degree of cynicism, you're a racist!
              Heavy dose of sarcasm.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

From the beginning the Pope should said that the quote was correct because at that time, as now, the voice and face of Islam has been coopted by violent, unworthy men.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

The problem with having mass anti-Iran demonstrations in the US is that we'd need it scheduled in advance and we'd need to take personal days off of OUR JOBS.

I swear, every time I see a demonstration in these Muslim countries I think, "don't these people have jobs to go to?" Make your pathetic little country a better place to live in.

Anyway, the funniest quote, from the initial riots against the Pope, "We're throwing bombs at this church to protest against the idea that Islam is a religion of violence."

It just doesn't get anymore pathetic than that.

Comment

and here was i thinking that you guys were brining peace to Iraq.

pot kettle black

And on a more serious note, these completely crazy fundi islamo-fascist guys have indeed nothing better to do. A big part of the problem is that they don't have jobs. People with to much time on their hands start to mess around.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Monty Python would never let a little thing like death stop them from making a movie!
                      Of course you're right, I should have known better
                      Blah

Comment

If Muslims quit killing each other their violent death rate would be cut 99%. But now they want to fight a jihad to protect their own genocide against their co-religionists. I'm tempted to stay out of it largely, offering only the occasional helpful comment such as, "Are you going to let him call you that?", or You missed a spot.", but I guess that would be immoral.
                        He's got the Midas touch.
                        But he touched it too much!
                        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Call a jihad to protest being called violent.
                          Very rational.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X