Metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro

I just found this awesome PC/PDA/Cell Phone programme that gives you a detailed suggestion of which public transportation network you should use at a specified date and time.

It seems to work fine for Symbian/OS (like my Nokia phone) and now I have the full transit map of Bologna in my pocket for those rainy days I manage to get so drunk that I can't find the way back home.

MetrO: worldwide public transport route calculation on PDA & smartphone
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Re: Metro

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

It seems to work fine for Symbian/OS (like my Nokia phone) and now I have the full transit map of Bologna in my pocket for those rainy days I manage to get so drunk that I can't find the way back home.
    If you are sober enough to use your mobby, then you aren't drunk enough and should be able to find your way without.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It has London Tourist, London Nightbus and Croydon (?!). A perculiar combination...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Useless peasants! This thread could improve your life and you just ignore it
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I can find my way without snazzy tools.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
          X