Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top:

Attached Files

No, really. How many of you think we need two topped threads that noone ever posts to? One has been unsuccesful in attracting any new posts for 10 days, the other for nearly 4 weeks! And we're even lucky that nobody apparently died recently, otherwise there'd probably be a couple more of them.

Topped threads that are no longer important enough to garner any interest from posters is just silly.

Detop them!

And when you're done with the threads, you may proceed to other areas of interest..
    Attached Files

Comment

Top them!

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

My maternal grandfather was proclaimed by Ripley's Belief It Or Not to be the "World's Champion Fancy Top Spinner".

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What the heck's a "topped thread?"
          I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

I always knew there had to be success somewhere in your family, Sloww.

Comment

I think this thread should be topped. It would look funny.
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Nullius
                What the heck's a "topped thread?"

Two years+ here and haven't noticed those that stays on page one despite noone answers .

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Good thing they weren't snakes, huh?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yeah. Wouldn't want to try spinning a fancy snake.

Comment

Oh, I don't know. Grabbing one by the tail, whirling around, hitting people in the head. Sounds fun.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                        Yeah. Wouldn't want to try spinning a fancy snake.
                        Spin it's little head into the ground.

Comment

coil a dead snake behind your mom, watch her spin after you
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Somehow this became untopped.

I hate snakes. I kill any I see.

Comment

Topped:
                              Attached Files
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X