No announcement yet.

Who is Your Favourite Online Columnist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Your Favourite Online Columnist?

Don't mention other posters, please

I'm asking about columnists, commentators, bloggers - anyone who puts serious effort in writing good articles. Also, they have to be online so you can give a link.

Here is my hero:

Gary Brecher - the War Nerd

War Nerd simply rocks

Who are your favourite authors?

I must confess I'm not too fond of any Online Communists.

What!?

Comment

Lincoln of Lincoln's Log. A guy I used to work with.
      I see he's in the process of changing up the structure of his blog, so it's not as tidy as it usually is.
      He has opinions on everything.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
        Seriously...

If they were any good, they'd be writing for a reputable print source... not spouting rhetoric and nonsense on teh interwebs.

That's what forums are for.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

What!?
          We're not terribly fond of you either.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Who is Your Favourite Online Columnist?
            When I read this, I was going to answer "Gary Brecher", thinking nobody would know who he is... beaten in first post.

I've been Brecher's fan since 2003. Entertaining stuff.

Comment

Tim Buckley
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Christopher Hitchens

We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

The old Hitchens was better, before he went off the deep end. That said, I still find him a powerful critic of the left that the left desperately needs. I rather wished he'd tried to start a new current in the Left.
                  Last edited by chequita guevara; October 1, 2006, 09:25.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                  X