Medical Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Tassi would never have posted a medical thread
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

He would, he would do it in a different manner though.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well, my access to the migrane medication my doctor gave has been disrupted due to insurance company issues, hence at the moment I am in a great deal of pain. I could buy it for $2000 for 9 pills, but I don't quite have that sort of money laying around.

I took a series of blood tests today and mono has been ruled out. My urinalysis still has not come back yet.

The pain in my head is really quite surprising in its intensity. Is there any way I can aleviate it without the medication? Any other medication I might name when I go to my doctor next time that's about the same as Imitrex?
        And what could it be? Various things are gradually being ruled out, and the doctor is not quite sure what else it could be.

Comment

Trepanning

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That sound sound like it would be too bad right about now.
            But I think I'll endure

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
              Well, my access to the migrane medication my doctor gave has been disrupted due to insurance company issues, hence at the moment I am in a great deal of pain. I could buy it for $2000 for 9 pills, but I don't quite have that sort of money laying around.

I took a series of blood tests today and mono has been ruled out. My urinalysis still has not come back yet.

The pain in my head is really quite surprising in its intensity. Is there any way I can aleviate it without the medication? Any other medication I might name when I go to my doctor next time that's about the same as Imitrex?
              And what could it be? Various things are gradually being ruled out, and the doctor is not quite sure what else it could be.
              This is a post (more) worthy of Real Tassi

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I'm so glad that I could please you.

Comment

Working...
                X