Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times to you bathe/shower in one day ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal hygiene is indeed a virtue. I always take a shower on Christmas Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Anyone that does blue collar work might shower at night.
      A professional Googler wouldn't know about that though.
      Don't hate the playa.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Once a day, unless I go swimming...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

?

What's wrong with them?

Need I say more? [/QUOTE]

Ahhh....I was thinking of people who go to/return from work at night and so shower then at night too.....
          Blah

Comment

One a day, in the morning.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Need I say more?

There's nothing wrong with showering at night before going to bed. I'm not a morning person, so I save time in the morning when I'm dragging, by not having to shower in the morning.

And since I don't get dirty or filthy overnight when I'm sleeping, I'm still cleen enough in the morning, so showering at night before I go to bed is still as good hygiene as showering in the morning.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                There's nothing wrong with showering at night before going to bed. I'm not a morning person, so I save time in the morning when I'm dragging, by not having to shower in the morning.

And since I don't get dirty or filthy overnight when I'm sleeping, I'm still cleen enough in the morning, so showering at night before I go to bed is still as good hygiene as showering in the morning.
                I'm not a morning person either, so I need the shower to help wake me up. And in general, I feel dirtier if I don't get a shower in the morning, regardless of any actual concern for hygiene.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What do you sleep in at night that you get dirty? A hog pen?

Comment

No, MrFun, some people do activities at night that can make them sweaty
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

@ MrFun feeling the need to justify his shower schedule.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        No, MrFun, some people do activities at night that can make them sweaty

If I know I'm going to get laid, I will take my nightly shower after that -- by myself, or with the other guy.

Comment

I honestly feel that MrFun should be prohibited from posting in threads such as this.

Oh, what the heck.. :

Comment

Hey Winston, I have something for you . . . .

EDIT: Good to see that mods have fixed the new slapping smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              What do you sleep in at night that you get dirty? A hog pen?
                              Just a feeling. I'm a clean freak, but in strange and not terribly rational ways. My hair feels greasy. My eyes feel icky. I have to wash them.

(Edit: Uh. I know there's some funnyness going on. And I'm responding all seriously and stuff. That's just because I'm too lazy and tired to make a joke. Yep.)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                @ MrFun feeling the need to justify his shower schedule.

I want the once a month person to justify their schedule.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X