• Show
Clear All

Why half of Apolyton doesn't like me ?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

They're the half that suck. Who cares?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's just DanQ editing the poll results
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

and why doesn't anyone remember my superb civ2 scns?
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

I voted for you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Of course, I've voted for Eli, and look how he came out.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Of course, I've voted for Eli, and look how he came out.
                  I think I missed that particular vote. Did I win something?
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

In looking at your avatar area, I'd say not.

Comment

Was it close?

And, errr, what vote are we talking about anyway?

Comment

zal shel shem

?

Comment

It isnt polite to speak with food in your mouth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                              And, errr, what vote are we talking about anyway?
                              Check the thread title.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Check the thread title.
                                Doh. Whenever I see "Ban Heresson" I ignore everything around it.

Nah. I dont post here enough to get into the HoF. Besides, I'm not sure I want to have my name on a list that includes Ming and Rah.

Comment

Working...
                                X