Heresson for HoF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heresson for HoF!

The amphibious Arabic-speaking Pole is going back to primitive Warsaw where they don't have internet, so we should vote to induct him into the Hall of Fame.
    For the Frog Thread [img]http://www.rr-bb.com/images/smilies/frog.gif[/img]
    20.00%
    For spamming the Community forum recently
    6.67%
    For guessing "Diyarbakir" on the first try in the "NAME THAT CITY GAME"
    2.22%
    For always capitalising the "y" in "you" :love:
    4.44%
    For never asking for Ming to give back his lost post count :cute:
    2.22%
    For some other reason (post)
    6.67%
    He doesn't! Ban him! :doitnow!: [img]http://forums.ircspy.com/images/smilies/banhim.gif[/img]
    53.33%
    For being the King of Syrian bananas
    4.44%
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

I have to agree. Special cases have been recognized in the past.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Anyone who can make a Texan appreciate frogs is worthy of the HOF. Hell, it's worthy of the CMH!
      What?

Comment

I hate frogs because of his threads
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You misunderstand. I vote "Yes" in spite of the frogs.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Other reason: for his picture (photo) threads. And of course for professionally complaining about Germany all the time.
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
              And of course for professionally complaining about Germany all the time.
              Ah yes, good one. Complaing about Russia, too.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Hm, maybe we give him credit for not complaining about certain things, those would be easier to name
                Blah

Comment

Now where's that comedy gold image...

Comment

I also have a suggestion. Switch to horned toad.

Comment

Uh, this wasn't easy to dig up

Here it is:

Heresson for moderator

Comment

Of course chances are he'd be absent most of the time. Not that we didn't had such mods before.....
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          with my stallion I am patrolling Israeli occupational boarder to fight off any agression...

Comment

I come out of my self imposed exile from the OT for this post in support of my good friend Heresson. He has truly achieved the fame, he just needs to be put in the Hall.

His picture of his stuffed animal going through the Syrian wire to invade Israel...
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Lancer returning to support fellow polytubbies
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X