Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameBoy Advance -

Hey!

I have this beautifull piece of hardware at my home. And I'm searching some games to bought. I mostly play with my GBA at home listening to music just before going to sleep. So, something smooth and relaxing.

So, what game do you recommend me?

I'm a huge fan of Advance Wars; I'm mostly looking for a strategy games. And I also like 'zelda' games...
    bleh

Golden Sun and its sequel
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

If you like advance wars you may like the tactics ogre series and final fantasy tactics. (big fan of strategy rpgs myself)

Comment

I've ordered Final Fantasy IV Advance for my DS, I'll fill you in on how good a port it is once I get it. The game itself is awesome, of course.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
          I've ordered Final Fantasy IV Advance for my DS, I'll fill you in on how good a port it is once I get it. The game itself is awesome, of course.
          Never played either version, but in discussions of the 3 snes ports they did, IV tends to get a beating for how poor it is. It wasn't done by square, but by a third party. But play it first and decide for yourself please!

Comment

nevermind, I misread something.
            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

iv looks exactly like it did on the snes, so I'm not sure what the complaints are. The extra dungeons are so-so, but so are the ones in the other ports.

Comment

The kind of people who would critically condemn a gba port of a snes game on an online forum are probably not representative of a non-anal gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by thesilentone
                  non-anal gamer.
                  Freud?? Come here plz
                  bleh

Comment

Comment

The fire emblem game I played was fun if you are into that sort of thing
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Pokemon!
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                        X