I have ice cream in my fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itchy & Scratchy
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

Don't forget to add:

Excessive communication regarding unimportant facts or events of personal life. First, eating habits wrt ice cream. Next will be mention of need to diet, need to buy new clothes, need to update towel arrangement in bathrooms, etc.
      why the need to have more than one towel in the bathroom?

Comment

Spamiwalker should be youyr nick.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

real men have more bathrooms than towels.

note that the alley behind the local pub, the tree in the park on the way back from the pub, and the neighbor's parked car count as bathrooms.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

Well I have two towels in the bathroom because of the amount of hair I possess which traps water. I need one towel to do most of the work, but one towel alone is not enough to remove all the water, so I use the second towel to finish off drying me. And then there is a handtowel as well
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ben & Jerrys´s a vile excuse for ice cream. Is the americans soo hopped up on sugar that they can´t enjoy ice cream without tons of candy?
              Last edited by Zoid; September 29, 2006, 05:58.
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I've only tried Ben and Jerrys once actually, it looked tasty from the outside but WTF is was like they made some good ice cream and then poured a couple of pounds of extra sugar into it. Not good.

The flavour was Cherry Garcia I think, the one with dark chocolate pieces.
                It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Cherry flavored stuff usually sucks.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

New York Fudge Chunk über alles!
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                    X