No announcement yet.

Most annoying avatar thread again/ down with animated avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I didn't care for it, some one else must have taken that call.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I want to see Dis avater bigger, I can't identify what it is
      bleh

Comment

I have no idea either. I figured it was some pc paint project he did when he was stoned.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's an old game, I can't tell which atm. Apparently one in which you shoot at dragons in a third-person-shooter style?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              Asher's avatar is cool

I had avatars turned off until a week ago, you can try that Dis.
              actually avatars are how I quickly locate my posts in a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                It's an old game, I can't tell which atm. Apparently one in which you shoot at dragons in a third-person-shooter style?
                getting close. A great game for the C64. Way ahead of it's time for home PC gaming. Forbidden Forest. The music was the best. The entire game created by one person. It had change of time (the moon would get lower in the sky and it would get darker). And it was pretty gory for a game back in those days. Gore.

Those were the days.

Comment

my avatar could beat the crap out of your avatar

ceska zbrojovka

Comment

This thread made me think about returning to my old avatar, this featuring winking byzantine emperor surrounded by frogs going endlessly around him.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

ahh yes, that was particularly annoying.

Comment

props to Victor Galis

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          my avatar could beat the crap out of your avatar

ceska zbrojovka
                          Mine can dodge bullets with ease.
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Mine can use mind control and dominate you forever.
                            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Mine pwnz everything.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Mine is way more annoying than Gibsie's or Victor's.
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X