Lithuanians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuanians.

So, my Mother had to go on a trip to the Baltic States for work, and she got back earlier today. She related that Lithuanians put Ketchup and Mayonnaise on evrything there, which leads me to ask...

What the **** is wrong with your country? The other Baltic states didn't have this crippling defect.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Re: Lithuanians.

Originally posted by Lonestar

What the **** is wrong with your country?
    That is a question that Russian and German philosophers have been debating for many centuries.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

An american quibbling about haute cuisine - isn't that similiar to italian generals writing books about how to win wars ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Napoleon was Italian.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Nope, he was Corsican.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There isn't any real difference. Kinda like there isn't any difference bewteen Swedes and Danes.

Comment

If that is the case, then it's only reasonable to say that americans are mexicans.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

If that is the case, then it's only reasonable to say that americans are mexicans.
                A lot of Americans are Mexican, your point?

Comment

A vast majority isn't - yet.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

But we do eat Taco Bell, so....

Comment

Yup, wich just make my first point stronger

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Did you forget that McDonalds has a bit more than a few locations in Denmark:

But please continue .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, McDonalds, that centre of culinary excellence
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Lithuanians.

Originally posted by Lonestar
                            She related that Lithuanians put Ketchup and Mayonnaise on evrything there, which leads me to ask...
                            I just had a great idea. Wouldn't it be cool that - if you don't like Ketchup and Mayonnaise on everything - you simply would tell them to bring what you want without Ketchup and Mayonnaise on it?

Blah

Comment

Ketchup is about the most disgusting thing to have associated with ones food. But I never thought I'd hear an American complaining about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X