New Benchmark for American Casualties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
    There is no reason American lifes should be valued higher than other lifes, is it?
    My understanding is that the value is approximately 1 foreigner = 3/5 American.
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

The only thing saving your ass is the USA, Ollie.
      You may not like it, but you should acknowledge it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did it save London or Madrid from attack? No.
        Did it cause the London or Madrid attacks? No.
        It's a sideshow circus is what it is. (the foray into Iraq, not the US)
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I've said before, when Hussein was taken, then it was time to go. There's no helping these people.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            I've said before, when Hussein was taken, then it was time to go. There's no helping these people.
            Yeah, they just don't appreciate being bombed back into the stone age. Ingrates!
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

What about the obvious fact that the OP is inane?

Inane as in lacking significance huh? Tell the families and friends of deceased veterans who were in Iraq and Afgahnistan that to remember our country's brave dead men and women is simply inane.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

techumseh, it's their own people bombing them.

Comment

Tell the families and friends of deceased veterans who were in Iraq and Afgahnistan that to remember our country's brave dead men and women is simply inane.

How are you remembering our country's dead? Seems like you're using their deaths to make some facile and irrelevant political statement...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I can see it. It's sort of like London buses.

During a really big war, when reports come in of casualties people will want to know how many 9/11's that is.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I totally support the war of the United States in Afghanistan but not in iraq, because the americans were attacked, by al qaeda, which was harbored by that country, but iraq had nothing to d with it, nor they had weapons of mass destruction

anyone shares the same idea?

I think the problem for america, is that in most of the wars they figh, they were not attacked, before 9/11 the last war the USA was in in which they went to war due to being attacked was ww2.

So because americans fight so many wars of that kind (without being attacked) for unorthodox reasons, once americans start dying in important numbers, a lot of people start saying, why are our sons dying? for nothing? why are we fighting? and want the war to stop

And others even if they think that, dont want them to have died in vain, and still support the war even if they think it was wrong

I think the usa should only fight when they are attacked or when there is a genocide going on, not like iraq
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

techumseh, it's their own people bombing them.
                        Oh, now you mean. I meant before.

Still, you'd think they'd appreciate being invaded and having their government overthrown and their army and police force disbanded. Imagine responding to such a nice gesture with a breakdown of law and order. Pure selfishness, I say.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Before, Hussein was just gassing them. That's much better.

Comment

Actually it's better now. Who needed all those jobs, and public safety, and worst of all - all that damn electricity! Heck, the bastards even forced them to keep all their antiquities in museums, instead of trading them freely on the open market.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

The only thing saving your ass is the USA, Ollie.
                              My ass is not saved by the USA, my ass is endangered by the USA. Any "white man", including me, is a potential target for the terrorists. And the terrorists are more and angrier than ever, all because of recent acts of the USA.

CIA proves I am right:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

US report says Iraq fuels terror

The New York Times newspaper has published what it says are the findings of a classified US intelligence paper on the effects of the Iraq war.
                              The document reportedly blames the three-year-old conflict for increasing the threat of terrorism and helping fuel Islamic radicalism worldwide.

---
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                                I totally support the war of the United States in Afghanistan but not in iraq, because the americans were attacked, by al qaeda, which was harbored by that country, but iraq had nothing to d with it, nor they had weapons of mass destruction

anyone shares the same idea?
                                I agree with you, Brachy.
                                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X