Pictures of my trip to Boulder and Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my trip to Boulder and Seattle

Yes, yes, I know I went on it a few weeks ago, but I finally got my lazy ass in gear and uploaded the files in Picasa. Now I have stuff to show.

First I spent 2 weeks again in Boulder for training for work. I didn't take many pictures. Though I did take some of the Chautauqua Dining Hall which is right by the Flatirons:

Crap... stick with me, Picasa ain't linking right... Photobucket it is:

Chautauqua:

Also had some nice views on the trail up the Flatirons:

After that, it was to Seattle for a week for my cousins' wedding. If you've never seen a Pakistani wedding, the bride and groom look a little something like this (Cuz is the bride):

Here is a familiar face... with my brother to the right and another cousin to the left.

The wedding was at the top of the tallest building in Seattle, so great views all over:

Next post will have the rest of Seattle and Tacoma...
    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; September 23, 2006, 00:38.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Seattle:

And the famous Pike's Place Market:

Yummmm...

The first ever Starbucks is also around there:

And some shots of Tacoma, Washington (the Museam of Glass and downtownish area):

(The third Tacoma one is my favorite... oh, and thanks Photobucket!)
    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; September 23, 2006, 00:55.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Did you guys fire gunshots in the sky?
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Seattle is awesome. If it wasn't cold and grey most of the year I'd live there.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Seattle is awesome. If it wasn't cold and grey most of the year I'd live there.
          Apparently during the summer it is usually gorgeous. It is only during the fall and winter when it gets gloomy and rainy. I didn't see a drop of rain during the week I was there. Just beautiful weather throughout.

Comment

It figures that the first picture you post relates to eating.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Of course it figures that Sloww only notices the food place and not the hot female waiter in the picture

Comment

That goes without saying, Imran. Yes, very pretty. Charming couple.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X